Sunday, May 10, 2009
May 2009
It's been October since I was on here last...a lot has happened since then! Kalvin and I enjoyed a trip to Texas for Thanksgiving and our first Christmas together (he was deployed for the real first holidays). We also are waiting for our first home to be completed-we close on May 22!! During the same week we put money down on the house, Kalvin found out he would be deployed. He escaped moving again (haha)!!! In April, my best friend Ashley Dahman and I took a road trip back to Ft. Worth for her baby shower. It was an interesting trip-two girls hauling a truck bed full of furniture through Border Patrol check points asking for help to double check our tie down technique; interesting to say the least. :) Our children, Jessie and James are temporarily staying with my parents in Ft. Worth until the house is finished. I miss them immensly, but soon enough, they'll be home. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment